1. Privacy in our society is an important principal for 3GVision and as such, we have a standing commitment to the protection of your privacy.
2. Our policy is that 3GVision's products are fully respectful of your privacy and hence the data we collect is anonymous and will only be reported in the aggregate.
3. We prohibit the use of any personally identifying information or data without your prior consent.
4. We seek to comply worldwide with the Data Protection Act of 1998 and take all responsible care to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data and information.
5. 3GVision collects information for the reporting features of the i-nigma Campaign Manager (as mentioned above, the data we collect is anonymous and will only be reported in the aggregate), e.g. information that you have provided to us, or that we have obtained from your use of our products and services (such as the date, time and download / scan location).
6. Such information collected may be stored and processed in any country in which 3GVision or its customers or partners operate.
7. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that all such information is stored securely.
8. If you have any concern about privacy violations, please contact us.